Applying for Sponsorship
Ford New Zealand has dedicated sponsorship programs that will seek to achieve a balance between delivering our business objectives and community, sporting and educational activities. If you would like to apply for sponsorship please read our guidelines below.
The following information will be required by Ford NZ to enable a thorough evaluation of your proposal.
- Detail and description of the opportunity
- Any relevant history regarding your venture, business, or event activity
- Location of sponsorship requirement (e.g. National, local)
- Period of time sponsorship will be required
- Contribution or involvement from Ford NZ at the relevant activity or event
- Specific information relating to the demographics on your audience (membership, public, event no's)
- What rights and benefits are being offered to Ford NZ - (e.g. Opportunities for client entertainment, exclusivity, signage or support)
- Estimated value of exposure for Ford (media/stats etc)
- How Ford NZ's involvement will achieve sales return from supporting your opportunity
As we receive a large number of sponsorship requests and applications, a process is in place to ensure correct evaluation of the sponsorship opportunity. It should be noted that Ford NZ receive many of these applications that we are able to support only a minority of these requests.
Please send your application to the address below:
Ford Motor Company of New Zealand Limited
86 Highbrook Drive
PO Box 76 912
Assessment of Applications
You will be advised of receipt of your application and this will be via email. Every applicant will be advised in writing of the outcome of their proposal or discussion
Successful Sponsorship Applications
Successful sponsorship applications will be required to enter into a formal arrangement via a Sponsorship Agreement or Contract with Ford NZ which details the level of benefits agreed to, performance level required, method of evaluation and payment terms.
All benefits agreed to in the contract must be delivered within the agreed timeframe, including ensuring logo placement and leverage deliverables met. An evaluation of the sponsorship project will be required, detailing all activity undertaken, exposure received by Ford NZ, and other relevant activities.